[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 03:07:28 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 2

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   4      3
   40:   0      0
   20:   4      3
   15:   5      4
Total:  13     10  Total Score = 130

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to try the QRP trenches again after my long hiatus from NS.  Got the
guest bathroom renovation done (mostly) in time for family visiting over the
Memorial Day weekend - talk about an albatross around my neck (the bathroom, not
my family!)  Forgot how hard QRP is - 100 watts makes up for my terrible
antenna, but QRP is unforgiving.  Nice to have 15 open, easy to be heard, but 20
more challenging and lost every jump ball.  First time ever, I think, that I
have goose eggs on 40!  At least I may now have some time to work on antenna
repairs.....

Many thanks for digging out my weak signals, and 73,

MikeNH