[3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 01:54:53 +0000
                    NCCC FT4 Sprint - Jun 2

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM18
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:   6     6
   15:   2     2
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Try #2 from a complete FTx novice who has surely now reached LID status :) I got
off to a great start immediately working K3MM on 15 on a S&P. Then I tried a
CQ and got 6 people calling me, so I clicked on one of them and hit transmit.
WSJTX went right into a log screen and all the messages except CQ disappeared so
I couldn't even manually send one. That happened over and over again so
obviously I'm doing something wrong. I finally turned off the NS checkbox so
messages would stay in the message boxes. I also noticed the colors didn't
accurately reflect who was a new op and who was a new mult on the different
bands. I think someone already mentioned that on another post last week. Maybe
there's already an update. I think all my contacts except maybe one were
S&P.

Anyway quite frustrating for me and I'm sure for others who tried to work me.
We'll keep trying!

73, Bob, w0bh