[3830] WPX CW AF8P(K7DR) SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AF8P(K7DR) SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 01:49:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AF8P
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: AF8P

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9:28

FTdx3000 100w
40M EFHW Inv Vee at 35 ft
DXLog.net 2.5.46

TNX to my long time friend Tom AF8P for lending me his call for WPX.

I did a little S&P Friday night. Saturday evening I decided to give running
a try (Park and Bark as K1DG would say.) I was able to hold a freq on 40 for
three hours, with my 90 watts and inv vee, working a mix of stateside and EU,
which surprised me I had enough sig to hang in there.

Sunday, I'm from Indy, so the Indy 500 demanded my exclusive attention. After
the race I gave 20 a try and was able to make a short run.

WPX is good warmup for everyone works everyone for FD weekend coming up.

73
Dave - K7DR (Guest op AF8P)