[3830] WPX CW II3R(IK3QAR) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW II3R(IK3QAR) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 11:52:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: II3R
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: IQ3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Villa Paltan
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

It looks like I have missed the 15m party...
Although many says that this band has been the queen of WPX, for some reason
that hasn't been my case.
Despite several tries at several times, I've never had a decent run on 15,
except for some very short periods. And, when S&P'ing, it was often a
struggle to being heard at first call without repeats.
So, I focused more on 20m (10 were marginal), as the figures show. I don't
regret it.

All in all, I had a lot of fun and I'm happy with the result, by far my best
score in this category (though this time I was assisted, and that makes the
difference).

Working conditions:

2x FTdx3000

10-15-20: OB 16-3 @17m + OB 11-3 @12m