[3830] WPX CW EA2W SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EA2W SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 07:58:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: EA2W
Operator(s): EA2W
Station: EA2W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN83XH
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    3
   20: 1645
   15: 1216

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

This was a last minute participation decision as I had been sick the whole week.

It had been a while since I seriously entered this contest, so I tried my best
to do it this year.
I got things fixed and ready at the end of Friday with no rest time and very
tired, but happy of how it turned out at the end.
Conditions were good but it seems to me there were not so many stations active
compared to previous years (pandemic end related maybe).

Congrats to Filipe for the amazing performance, and to EF8R, UP0L, AA3B, WP4X,
IR2Q, SN7Q and others for posting your score online. It really enhanced the
experience and to keep pushing harder til the end.

73! Jon