[3830] WPX CW W9PA SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9PA SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 03:43:07 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W9PA
Operator(s): W9PA
Station: W9PA

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 7.75

K3, P3, ACOM 1000, DXE Skyhawk
Software: DXLog by 9A5K V4.5.26

Part Time Operation due to Indy 500 Race (which always take precedence)
Signed up for Peacock to be able yo watch the Race - only to find they block the
broadcast in the Indianapolis area - which I only learned when the broadcast
suddenly ended after the Pre-Race Show.  If I'd known I'd done the whole Contest
and not wasted $$$ on the Peacock nonsense.

To top it off, when I found that gears in My M-Squared Rotor had likely stripped
in  high winds had earlier this spring,  I thought the mast had windmilled in
the rotor clamp but watched the yagis turn on their own in the wind on their
own.  Finally it stopped turning at all. My Saturday & Sunday QSO's were
made with the Skyhawk pointed West.

73 --> Dave, W9PA