[3830] WPX CW WX3B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WX3B SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 18:47:04 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 5.1

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    3
   10:    5

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A great 5+ hours of FUN - started Sunday after noon and when 15 slowed down I
bolted to 20.  Tried 10 a few times, never saw any high activity on the band
scope and when I went there and called CQ it was even worse!

Not used to 40 opening up so late, was QRT before the Europeans were audible.

My hat is off to team NR4M - what a WHOPPER score and incredible team Steve put
together.

I still think even better conditions are possible in this contest over the next
few high sunspot years.

73,

Jim  WX3B