[3830] WPX CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 16:04:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W7CXX
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: W7CXX

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Operated low power due to recent lightning damage.
Outstanding conditions Friday night with 20 and 15 meters staying open
worldwide.  Was amazed how well 100 watts and wire antennas performed.  Not so
lucky on Saturday and Sunday.  Always enjoy this event.

We added a new puppy over the weekend, this limited my operating time to 14
hours. At least that is this year's excuse :-)

Remote: K-3 Twins, Remoterig, KIO HEX beam @ 20' fixed at 35 degrees NE, HF-2V
40/80 meters.

73 Jack, WA7LNW / W7CXX