[3830] WPX CW K6RO SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ro54@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K6RO SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 14:19:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

Total:  11  Prefixes = 6  Total Score = 180

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was planning to spend more time in the chair than I did,but lots of unplanned
things happened.
I bought a 1969 Camaro,and needed to make room in my garage for it...lots of
organizing and electrical after moving everything around.
Sharon's son dropped by for a few days,so we spent time with him.
We also went to the Fallbrook car show in Valley Center.
We had a great weekend ,but missed some radio fun..
Next time.
Time to go work in the garage some more,
Larry k6ro
k3s
kpa1500
Heil pro7