[3830] WPX CW N1NQD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KOOLKAT505@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N1NQD SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 12:14:37 +0000

   3.5       7      13    6   1.9
     7      92     399   78   4.3
    14     182     462   93   2.5
    21     215     567  176   2.6
    28      27      63   20   2.3
 Total     525    1506  375   2.9
Score: 564,750
1 Mult = 1.4 Q's
As I have no CW skills, I use a CW reader, hence assisted, although I am able to
recognize my call sign to 40+ wpm.  Earlier this month, I finally upgraded from
Advanced to Extra, I never realized what those extra little frequencies meant,
wow, should have done it a long time ago!  Conditions were varied here in
upstate NY, and both 80m and 10m never really helped.  This was my best CW
effort ever, still learning.  Time in the chair was interspersed with 20-30
minute breaks for food and small honeydews, enough so the GF wasn't complaining
about the total time!  Inside the 250 mile radius for CQ, so YCCC gets the
points.