[3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 10:18:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AC1U
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to do Low Power again in this one to see how close I could get to the
USA record which was done unassisted by Marv N5AW.  Wasn't close.  But set a new
personal best for me anyway so felt good.

I enjoy this contest and get closer and closer to feeling like I have the right
off strategy.  The summertime conditions are just not the "norm" so
you need to be very aware.

Conditions on 15M were excellent.  And 40M was pretty good.  But 20M and 10M
were disappointing.

Always surprised how little SA activity there is in this contest.  Not sure
why.

Enjoy the summer.

Ed  N1UR