[3830] WPX CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 09:24:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OK1VWK

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: JO70

   20: 1086

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

A goal in middle EU region, was to be on 20m from first minute after start.
First 6 hours gave me around 200 logged contacts to NA. Over 300 finaly in my
log in whole contest. Second period in Sunday was not so good in DX propagation.
It seems to be one of the best SO20LP results in OK land ever. My personal
record from last year, has been broken after 20h of operation. Thanks to all and
CU in next time.

RIG: FT1000MP MKV, BCC stackmatch, 2el Moxon beam, dipole, 0.25wl vertical with
2 elevated radials. All up to half of wave lenght.