[3830] WPX CW N5JJ SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N5JJ SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 04:21:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 28:40

   20: 1065

Twenty meters was great at night,  but was rather stale during the day.  Sunday
day was better than Saturday day.  Lots of active times and lots of dead time.
Had problems sleeping on Thursday night so started the contest already tired and
started an hour late.  But had decent runs on Sat. and Sun.  Stayed on one
frequency on Sunday from before noon till end of contest.  Just thought that
would work better.  Could have put in more time but was not that into it.  Many
stations were very weak and spent a lot of time working a qso.  Had a K8 lid
troll me on Saturday.  All in all a good time but not my favorite contest.