[3830] WPX CW K3MTR(@N3DPB) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alanbhof@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K3MTR(@N3DPB) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 02:13:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3MTR
Operator(s): K3MTR KB3VQC
Station: N3DPB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Severn, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 31.75

  160:    1

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! Fun contest! The one where the multipliers just keep on coming, and the
dits and dahs are music to our ears.

We operated with a minimal crew this time around: just KB3VQC Zory and K3MTR
Tyler. Last year, we finished with 2.6 million points, with 5 OPs; with that
score in mind, we decided to set a goal of beating that record (if only a
little!), and we're happy to report that exercise was a success. Determination
is key! (And we're sure propagation had a helping hand, too). The station
performed wonderfully---many thanks to Susan and Alan for allowing us to operate
it!

CONDX were great for the most part. There were a few instances of "one way
propagation". (Many thanks to you who pulled us through!). And we believe
there must have been storms causing some noise Sunday afternoon. But overall, no
complaints.

We're happy to report 1,357 serial numbers, plus 1 state QTH, HI. A quick
"TU QTH MD = PSE NUMBER?" later, and we received a "1". All
good. They were a multiplier, too, so hopefully their log gets submitted!

All in all a great contest: lots of fun! K3MTR is particularly excited to watch
LoTW for ATNOs to QSL in.

See you all in the next one.

    73 from the crew,

        K3MTR, KB3VQC