[3830] WPX CW AH6KO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AH6KO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:59:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Keaau HI

WPX: a great contest. Yes, some complain about the excessive number of
multipliers these days (my favorite was "OL750"), but it does help to
stave off the boredom, with plenty of new mults for the 48th hour! And all that
CW is pure joy.

N1MM saved my bacon once again -- power outage during our Sunday morning dog
walk -- the station was in a sorry state. But had everything working quickly
with no loss of data. Appreciation to the N1MM designers!

Every contest is a learning experience. This time, I came to understand the
genius of Morse number coding: The number of dits when sending a digit is
*totally irrelevant*. One EU op demonstrated this very effectively and we had
some fun with it! Also, amazing how those numbers can easily get thru the
auroral flutter!

Gonna mix a drink with that OL750HOL vodka and catch up with the rest of the
world.

73~ Stan AH6KO

Keaau HI on the Big Island
900W: 40 and 20m