[3830] WPX CW WA8Y SOAB Unassisted Classic TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA8Y SOAB Unassisted Classic TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:17:24 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic TB-Wires
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 35:22

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Knowing I could only operate for 36 hours made it easier.  This is a casual
entry, I was in it for the fun.  The bands were in good condx and 15m and 20
meters were good on Friday.  15m stayed open way past 11pm local and 20m was
good till nearly 4am (EDT).  40m was good Saturday and Sunday night.  I had a
nice run Sunday afternoon to evening then with a little time left, I QSY'd to
40m.

Nothing broke and I managed my back and tinnitus thru the entire WPX.