[3830] WPX CW NN3L(N3RS) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN3L(N3RS) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:22:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NN3L
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 35:45
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This is what N1MM+ says at the end of this one.  Conditions were very variable
with some nice openings on Saturday and some very depressed hours on Sunday.
Did lots of CQ'ing with no answers at times, but I guess that is to be expected
with low power. Everything seemed to work well, but the bands seemed very noisy.
 I imagine the solar flares and partial blackouts are part of the story along
with some radio emissions from our friendly sun!  Gotta go get dinner now.
Thanks to the sponsors and all who called in and were patient with the repeats.

73 de Sig, N3RS (op:NN3L)

Contest: CQWPXCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   3.5      34     138    9   4.1