[3830] WPX CW KK6L SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KK6L SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:18:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KK6L
Operator(s): KK6L
Station: KK6L

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: CN80UN
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I ran across the contest when I turned on the radio late Sunday afternoon. I
figured it was a good chance to brush up on my CW contesting skills after the
epic beatdown known as NCCC CW Sprint that left me depressed and wondering if CW
contesting was really for me. This was an easier reintroduction to the sport
that I enjoyed. I ran about 3.5 hours and had a good time. Now, for ice cream
and some TV ahead of the Memorial Day holiday tomorrow. KB! -Jake, KK6L