[3830] WPX CW T7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW T7E(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:16:42 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: T7E
Operator(s): KI7Y KE7AUB K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR

  160:    0

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Planned for our usual M/2 after resolving a stubborn interstation interference
issue, but the Memorial Day weekend got in the way, too few operators.

So, the old standby crew of Jim KI7Y who carried the day, Andy KE7AUB now really
getting into the CW groove, and yours truly Kevin K7ZS did the event.

Decent conditions, too bad 10m never got any traction?  But, this contest
doesn't reward you for working a slow band, so I understand it.

Thanks to the boys for spending a nice weekend indoors ... beautiful weather
here in the Pacific NW ...

73 Kevin K7ZS for KT7E