[3830] WPX CW AA4CF SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AA4CF SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 00:14:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Could only operation a limited time, so did what I could on 15M, lots of fun.
Conditions were ok I guess, Igot a good amount of EU mults but not much
propogation for me to AF this time, but conditions will hopefully improve. Best
DX was JT and BA on Saturday night. Icom 7610, Acom Amp, wire antennas, and a
spiderbeam. K4 on its way back from the shop, so could only run SO1R this time.