[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 21:58:24 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - May 26

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

   20:  11     10
Total:  11     10  Total Score = 110

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I wrote a longer summary for this one, but upon
sending, the site had collapsed, and all was lost.
(I should always copy this window before submitting)

Anyway, 14 MHz showed activity with Es and a complex
ionosphere. Apart from Europe, most of my CQ's landed
in China, according to RBN. My best USA-catch was George
NE5A in Oklahoma. Good PY-signals along the greyline...

Nice to see again the 3S-points beam-switching at Dub's
VE2FK. Was called by JA's not having a clue about SST.
Tomorrow all will be simple in WPX.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA OH5ZA NP2ZA #1856 CWops