[3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FT4-Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 03:16:56 +0000
                    NCCC FT4 Sprint - May 26

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): .25

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:   6     5
   15:   1     1
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   7     6  Total Score = 42

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

With being busy launching this new effort, I had no time to check out s/w until
2 hours pre NS, plus the fact I've not ever made an FT4 QSO until today!  Also,
XYL leaving for East Coast required driving to Santa Rosa abd staying there Wed
night to get her on the airport bus early Thur AM . .   So     at least I tried.
 then WSJT kept quitting.  For above reasons, did not have a chance to
re-install the program  it's a very old version.

BUT it was fun, and good to see quite a few of our CW gang participating in
addition to others.  The 15m QSO was an LU, otherwise I think all were in the
NS.  Activity seemed OK for first time.

With this awfully low score, I have nowhere to go but up!

73 Bill n6zfo