[3830] CWopsT NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 20:08:50 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z MaY 24

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR

Total:  38  Mults = 38  Total Score = 1,444

Club: CWOPS

Comments:

Today must be my day to get 38 contacts.  Got 38 in the 1300 session and 38 in
this one.  hi hi.

Thanks to all who picked my signal up today.  I know that I had problems with
the band today.  One minute a station would be booming in and then nothing.  I
know that I missed a couple of exchanges because the band shifted and I could
not hear the other station for the exchange.

Thanks to all who make this event happen.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O