[3830] King of Spain CW K4BAI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain CW K4BAI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 16:46:54 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:03

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     7
   40:   58    25
   20:   75    30
   15:   11    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  151    72  Total Score = 14,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Very bad band conditions.  No signals on 10M.  15 was very weak until late
afternoon here when the few signals left there picked up a bit.  20M was weak
all day and closed at our sundown.  40M was weak late afternoon, but picked up
quite a bit later, but by then there was no much activity.  We had lightning and
storms in the area and QRN was quite high.  One nice surprise was good signals
from Europe on 80M beginning about 0200Z, but, again, not too many of them.
Thanks for all QSOs.  Never heard any activity in the competing UN DX Contest
this year.  Hope to work you all from TCI May 23-30 as VP5/K4BAI and in CQ WPX
CW next weekend with a multi single group as VP5M.  73, John, K4BAI