[3830] CQ-M N7RCS SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7RCS@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] CQ-M N7RCS SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 21:10:15 +0000
                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2023

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: SFL

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    9     0       4
   20:   41     0      13
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:   50     0      17  Total Score = 2,057

This was my first CQ-M. Was able to work some good DXCs (including SV2JAO who
came back on my first call) considering QRP and very challenging condx on all
bands. Unable to hear much of anything on 80, 15, or 10m due to poor propagation
and/or QRN. From observing Contest Online ScoreBoard, many had similar
challenges. Setup: KX3/PX3 @ 5w to 120 ft HyEndfed EFHW up about 30 ft
configured in a broad arc. Logging: N1MM.