[3830] 50SprngSprnt WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 11:04:43 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 47  Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,222

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

The Es was limited here to just part of Florida.
I did work 1 Alabama and saw a few Caribbean but no joy.
At 9 PM the Es closed down and so did the activity.
Worked only 15 stations on SSB, the rest on FT8.
I did get one CW caller but we had already worked on SSB.
I could have tried some MSK but went for the off switch instead.
TNX for the QSO's and Central States VHF Society sponsors.

73 Ron WZ1V