[3830] DeQP N6GP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DeQP N6GP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 05:34:23 +0000
                    Delaware QSO Party - 2023

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   20:     2
-------------------------------
Total:     2        0      0  Total Score = 80

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I don't think Delaware is trying hard enough.  I barely made my 2 QSOs, and the
last one was during the last hour of the contest.

Delaware, North Dakota and Quebec need to be put on probation for the 2024 State
QSO Party Challenge.  These states are just not generating the minimum level of
activity for this challenge. What should the minimum be?  How about 1000 QSOs by
all in-state stations? For 2023, full credit should be given for only 1 QSO with
these slacker states.