[3830] ARI KU2M SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARI KU2M SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 13:19:04 +0000
                    ARI International DX Contest - 2023

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

   80:   10                      9
   40:  110      7      12      24
   20:   92     13      47      33
   15:   65     34      32      31
   10:
------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another weekend, another solar storm. When I first turned on the radio, I
thought my antenna wasn't connected. However, when nature gives you lemons, you
make Limoncello, especially in an Italian DX contest.

So, even though conditions were pretty much terrible, Mixed Mode class allowed
for variety when one mode band dried up (which didn't take too long, under the
conditions), and that was fun. Didn't hear anything on 10 meters except band
noise. Oh well... better luck with Old Sol next weekend!