[3830] InQP W9VW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dalehammer@indy.rr.com
Subject: [3830] InQP W9VW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 19:40:42 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2023

Call: W9VW
Operator(s): K9SG W9RE N7CZ W9IND K9LZJ K7WE K9XV KJ9C WB9YCZ K9NN
Station: W9VW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IN

  160:    0      0
   80:  107     93
   40:  306    255
   20:  186    228
   15:    9      3
   10:    0      0
Total:  608    579  CW Mults = 114  Ph Mults = 102  Total Score = 387,288

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were pretty poor most of the day, and were hoping for 10/15M to show
up this year, but no luck.  We had several local interference issues but that
will give us something to work on for next year :).  We did not improve our
overall score from last year, but did increase our multiplier count with several
more Indiana counties.  Thanks to all of the participants!