[3830] NewEngQP W1DX/M M/S Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1DX/M M/S Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 15:00:10 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2023

Call: W1DX/M
Operator(s): K1XA W1XX W1AN
Station: W1DX/M

Class: M/S Mobile LP
QTH: CT MA RI MA

   80:
   40:    374       1
   20:    328
------------------------
Total:    703       1  Mults = 56  Total Score = 78,680

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

The NEQP is a fun contest. Thanks to Tom K1KI, the CTRI Contest Group and the
YCCC home team and all who participated and supported the operations this year.

For W1DX/m below are the statistics for our 2 day, 12 county rover tour. Note
that we did only 1 SSB contact.
Mostly all went well. But, we did have a few computer lockups due to Murphy who
has found a welcoming home in Windows 10.
Ops: John W1XX, Bob K1XA, and John W1AN
Total QSOs: 703 which is down 47 from last year.

Rig: K3 100W on marine deep cycle battery
Logging software: N1MM+ Murphy V2023.88
Antenna: 40M, 20M pairs of hamsticks at 22 feet mounted on Ford van hitch.

Total on air time: 10 hrs 04 min
Max 60 minute rate: 103
Max 10 minute rate: 150
We worked OM2VL from all 12 counties