[3830] 7QP W7EEE Cnty Exped M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7EEE Cnty Exped M/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 03:28:00 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2023

Call: W7EEE
Operator(s): W7EEE W6IA
Station: W7EEE

Class: Cnty Exped M/M LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:50

   40:   10    128
   20:  292     56      6
   15:    8
----------------------------
Total:  310    184      6  Mults = 44  Total Score = 57,640

We had a great time at our seventh 7QP effort, although this was by far the most
challenging from a band conditions standpoint.  We had hoped 10m would be in
play and 15m would be active but saw nothing on 10 and little activity on 15. Qs
were fewer and farther between than previous years -- and we missed key mults --
but we nevertheless enjoyed the contest as always and were happy to provide two
counties -- WAGRY and WAPAC -- for the price of one.  Thanks for all the Qs!