[3830] InQP AC9EZ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dfile13@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] InQP AC9EZ M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 21:24:39 +0000
                    Indiana QSO Party - 2023

Call: AC9EZ
Operator(s): AC9EZ KC9IPR
Station: AC9EZ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Fort Wayne, Indiana

  160:
   80:   54     24
   40:  140     81
   20:   50     27
   15:   11      0
   10:
--------------------
Total:  255    132  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 58  Total Score = 75,114

For this year's INQP, my brother Chuck, KC9IPR, and I teamed up for a
multi-single effort. Overall, the contest was a lot of fun, although band
conditions were totally unpredictable. 40 meters in particular was an enigma,
with the band dying here in northern Indiana around 1700 only to come roaring
back at around 2100! Most of the contest was a mixture of s&p, with a few
good runs in the evening on 40 and 80. 15 meters was open for part of the day
into 7-land, so it was nice to pick up a few mults there. Equipment used was a
homebrew 80m doublet up about 30 feet, as well as a 40m efhw, also up about 30
feet as an inverted L. The rig was my trusty Yaesu ft-450d running about 90
watts through an ldg z11 pro2 tuner. Logging software used was N3FJP.

 Thank you everyone for the qsos! I am looking forward to next year's contest.
73 de Jim, ac9ez