[3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6GHA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 18:57:44 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: CA

  160:
   80:          34
   40:         146
   20:         138
----------------------------
Total:   0     318      0  Mults = 126  Total Score = 40,068

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the mobile ops and line sitters, in addition to the county
expeditions. This is one of the fun contests for the year and really appreciate
those who put in the time to make it fun for all.

Conditions were less than optimal and I was hoping to have a good time on 180m,
15m and 10m but couldn't find any takers for my calls. Maybe next year as the
sunspot cycle improves.