[3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 17:59:24 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2023

Call: K7L
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: AZYMA

----------------------------
Total:  534     0       0  Mults = 53  Total Score = 84,906

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I was really groggy when the alarm went off at 5 a.m.  At 930 a.m. I started
falling asleep at the keyboard.  I can't drink caffeine, so, after catching
myself nodding off about five times, I decided to pack it in. I took a four hour
nap from 10 to 2, so that was it as far as a serious effort went.

On a more optimistic note, last Tuesday Titan Solar installed three large heavy
boxes of ferrites on my neighbor's 14 KW solar rooftop. It didn't totally solve
the interference being generated, but it knocked it down a huge amount.  I have
a noise-sensing antenna on my property, about 20 feet from the Solar One
inverter, and, using my MFJ-1026 Noise Canceller, I can pretty much cancel out
the remaining interference.  I'll continue talking to Solar One and ARRL to see
if anything more can be done on the solar end.

Thanks for the QSO's!