[3830] ARI N9TF SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARI N9TF SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 14:58:52 +0000
                    ARI International DX Contest - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Clarksville TN
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:
   40:   21                     18
   20:   16                     14
   15:    9                      8
   10:
------------------------------------
Total:   46     0       0       40  Total Score = 10,320

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Poor conditions during daylight hours on 15 and 20. 10 was a no show. Conditions
improved during dark hours on 20 and 40, but activity was light. CQd on 20 and
40 late Saturday night many times. Many "EU" and "I"
skimmers spotted me with high single and low double digit reports, but no
answers to my CQs. Worked 17 Italian stations in 15 Prov. Wish conditions and
activity were better. Fun contest.
N1MM clock time says 2.5 hours, but it's probably a bit more than that, as I
would make a pass down band each time I S&Pd through the QP contest pass
band, and search/CQ ARI stations.

Thanks for the Qs es 73!

Gene, N9TF
100 watts to 6BTV on the ground.