[3830] FlQP AA4TI Cnty ExpedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swmorton50@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP AA4TI Cnty ExpedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 16:25:15 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: Cnty ExpedMixed LP
QTH: FL

   40:   172     0
   20:  1038    74
   15:   114     0
   10:    10     0
--------------------
Total:  1334    74  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 405,816

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The short story here is that I had way too many visits from Mr. Murphy which
really affected my scoring.  Hopefully, next year the station and weather will
be on much better terms.  Way too many hours were lost to issues this year.
Obviously, the plan was not able to be executed as desired.