[3830] CWopsT N3RTW Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3RTW Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 04:01:11 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 4

Call: N3RTW
Operator(s): N3RTW
Station: N3RTW

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  24  Mults = 23  Total Score = 552

IC-7300, OCF, 100W

Operating unassisted today as part of my CWA homework so everything was much
slower. Around half took one, maybe two, listens of a QSO. And more than a
couple I had to give up on them either because it was just too fast, or no one
was calling them back for me to listen to! Call signs were usually easier than
names/numbers, maybe because many are familiar at this point.