[3830] FlQP W4SPR SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4SPR SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 11:25:19 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2023

Call: W4SPR
Operator(s): W4SPR
Station: W4SPR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 17:11

   10:    17
--------------------
Total:  1003    0  CW Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 296,296

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

As with many Florida stations, lightning breaks stole some time this year, and
10-meters did not live up to my grand expectations!  The QRN on Saturday will,
I'm sure, contribute to many score reductions.  Sorry to those who endured my
constant repeat requests.  40-meters was a great band this year, for working
Florida stations, while they were practically invisible everywhere else.

Had some trouble with the TS-590SG on 20-meters with rapid desensing. It will
likely come down to a relay in the bandpass section, since it comes and goes.

Hope everyone enjoyed the contest as much as I did!  73 de Spray W4SPR