[3830] 432SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:35:14 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN21fk
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Rig: IC-9700/Gemini 70-1k
Pwr: 600W(SSB)/400W(FT8)
Ant: M2 432-6wl @30ft

I started a half hour late at 7:30pm, and should have stopped at 9, but stuck
around until 10pm to see if anything new would pop up, but it netted me only 2
Q's. Conditions seemed pretty lousy to me. I'm missing some easy ones in my log.
As usual, I did not hang around the QSO begging waterholes, or used any other
form of assistance to make a Q. ;) :D

Many thanks to the sponsors and thank you for the Q's!

73,
--Alex KR1ST

 Band   Mode  QSOs     Grd
   420  CW       1       0