[3830] RTTY WPX NW8S M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NW8S M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 00:28:55 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: NW8S
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M NQ8O KM8V
Station: NW8S

Class: M/M HP
QTH: OHIO

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

Hello upper bands, it is so nice to see you again!  We had a great time.  After
changing out the stations to going dual flex, we got to get our feet wet
learning to change our operating style, using the SO2R capabilities of the radio
to allow us to M/M and take more advantage of those upper bands, and basically
get used to new software and new techniques.  Also, it was just plain fun to get
the better part of 48 hours in a RTTY contest again as we couldn't do CQ WW RTTY
last year due to a conflict w/ the Cleveland Hamfest that 3 of the 4 of us help
operate.  Thanks to everyone in the log book.  It's also nice to continue to
show that a station with just a couple of wires and a modest beam at 40' can be
a competitive "mid-major" station in NA and very good in the 8 call
area.  Thanks to everyone we got in the log book!

Station setup:
2 x Flex 6600
2 X PGXL
2 X TGXL