[3830] ARRLDX CW MU5E(GU4YOX) SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gu4yox@cwgsy.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW MU5E(GU4YOX) SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 17:22:38 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: MU5E
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: MU5E

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs):

   10: 1198    60
-------------------
Total: 1198    60  Total Score = 215,640

What fabulous conditions on ten metres this weekend. Unfortunately I had been
sick Thurs - Sat and so missed a few key hours on Saturday which was a shame but
I was simply unable to operate coherently. Sunday I was feeling better and
managed 11- 21:00 in the chair.
I've never worked so many west coast in the USA or Canada. So pleased to work
everyone though and there was great ham spirit out there this weekend!

I missed just NU, NT and YT and never saw a spot appear anywhere or heard anyone
call me from there but I was listening carefully. Sorry I missed you if you were
calling.
Working all US States over the weekend was so rewarding on 10m and we have to
remember these times of great propagation.

Thanks for all the Q's

73 Bob
GU4YOX
(MU5E)