[3830] ARRLDX CW W4NF M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4NF M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:11:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF W7IY W0IMD N3AHA KA4RRU
Station: W4NF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA

  160:  102    42
   80:  466    64
   40: 1153    90
   20: 1148    95
   15: 1556   108
   10: 1372   101
-------------------
Total: 5797   500  Total Score = 8,644,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a great time.  Not bad for a single tower station.  It is so much fun when
the bands are hot.  We only had a few minor visits from Murphy including the
160M Inverted L being totally out of commission on Friday night along with the
NE Beverage.  We were able to fix both on Saturday afternoon and then W7IY did a
great job on Saturday night on 160M picking up 102 Qs and 42 Mults.  The Team
all had a good time and we ate and drank well the whole weekend.  A special
Thank You to my wife Laurie for letting the gang invade the house for the
weekend and for helping out with all the food prep.  Thanks for the all the Qs
and we'll CU in a few weeks for ARRL DX Phone.  73, Jack W4NF