[3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 03:35:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: MN

   15:   91    41
   10:   63    39
-------------------
Total:  160    80  Total Score = 38,400

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I originally was going to operate this from W0LSD where I was for teh RTTY
contest last weekend.  Plans changed due to a death in the family, so we left CO
on Friday and got back home Saturday night.

I had taken some of my gear with me, so I put things back together Sunday AM and
got on for a little in the morning.  I was able to get two one our sessions in.

What fantasitc conditions on 10 and 15!  Did not have time for 20, but I'll bet
most were up on 10 and 15 anyways.  A bad deal to have to mis most of this one.
At least I had a couple hours of fun.

73, John  K0TG