[3830] XE RTTY KD9MS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY KD9MS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 11:31:23 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2023

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:    8     2
   40:   55    10
   20:   46    16
   15:   50    28
   10:   20    12
-------------------
Total:  179    68  Total Score = 31,620

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

20 meters sounded weird here all weekend, strange noise and static, possible
from the balloon passing over (Hi Hi). Had to work and attend school activities
with my son so not much time to spend here. Good tune up for CQ WPX RTTY next
weekend.

I bought a Yaesu SCU-17 interface replacing the old interface I homebrewed. It
seems to be working like a charm on the second radio. Good purchase I believe.

I worked 14 different XE sections! Pretty good for the short time I was on.

73, Craig KD9MS