[3830] EU-DX ES7A(YL3JA) SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU-DX ES7A(YL3JA) SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 15:14:57 +0000
                    European Union DX Contest - 2023

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7A

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20:34
Remote Operation

  160:   113             32          67
   80:   243             38         118
   40:   211             37         105
   20:   306             44         125
   15:   251             49         107
   10:    97             46          54
Total:  1221    0       246         576  Total Score = 8,436,186

This was definitely the correct decision to do this one remotely from this
amazing new station.
Thank you Kristjan ES7GM for all the effort to make this happen.

Wrong decision was to go with SunSDR2DX from the beginning. Either my internet
or the stations internet, or both wasn’t enough to handle that software.
Apologies for clumsy signal in the first 4 hours.
I lost quite a lot of QSO’s and mult’s during this time.

Once we changed the radio to IC775 everything went smoothly and the fun began.

So I started to catch up with other guys, thanks for the thrilling online race -
SP2R, EA2CW, SN5J etc.

For a moment I thought that I will catch SP2R, but 4 hours of clumsy operation
is a lot, and so I was short. Congrats!

Took a little nap to be fresher in the morning, and that helped, second day was
a lot better.

Tnx for QSO’s
73
YL3JA