[3830] MnQP K0YR Single OpSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0yr.tr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0YR Single OpSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 14:25:23 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2023

Call: K0YR
Operator(s): K0YR
Station: K0YR

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: North Mankato, MN

  160:      0         0
   80:      0        85
   40:      0       143
   20:      0       371
   15:      0        63
   10:      0        12
-------------------------
Total:      0       674  Mults = 99  Total Score = 133,254

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

MN QSO PARTY: Nicollet County >>> NIC
Another fine event by the Minnesota Wireless Assn. Considering I was in North
Mankato this weekend (per request from June), using an old ft1000d, 80 meter
dipole, 40 meter sloper and an old Explorer 14 beam...things were not that bad
for the 10 hour stint...also had a number of Susie, our 2 year old yellow lab,
breaks in the action...I am rather surprised with the runs available and the
time spent.
Tom, K0YR