[3830] CQ160 CW W1SJ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1sj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1SJ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 18:58:31 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VT

Total:  QSOs = 978  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 51  Total Score = 348,499

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

Now this was more like it!
After the Stew Perry with mediocre conditions and the ARRL with horrible
conditions, this was a load of fun. I was pleasantly surprised. The Eu’s were
calling in all night long! After they went away around 0630, it was pretty much
all over for us on the East Coast. Didn't catch the Saturday morning sunrise
opening as I had a ham radio breakfast that morning! 150 DX QSO’s and 51 DXCC
countries on a low 160 meter dipole – way cool!