[3830] CQ160 CW W7TMT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7tmt@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W7TMT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:08:12 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: W7TMT
Operator(s): W7TMT
Station: W7TMT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 130  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 1  Total Score = 10,234

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Pretty poor conditions up here in the Pacific NW. We are a long way from
everywhere up here, even under the best conditions, but things are really
getting difficult in Cycle 25.

Band was strange at times with waves of QSB affecting not just one signal but
all of them at once. I could see the traces on the spectrum display fade into
the noise and then slowly rise above it. Managed to work one NY station and that
was it for the NE. Only heard one very weak Caribbean station when a half dozen
loud ones are the norm.

100w to 80' based tuned vertical over the saltwater of Puget Sound/Salish Sea.

73 - Thanks for the Q's.
Patrick, W7TMT