[3830] WFD KJ5T 1M QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] WFD KJ5T 1M QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:00:29 +0000
                    Winter Field Day - 2023

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: 1M QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    3
   20:    8
   15:    2
    2:          1
----------------------------
Total:   13     1       0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 1,716

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My original plan was to do a 5 park rove finishing at Fort Parker State Park in
Mexia and camping. The goal had been to have a more serious WFD effort from the
camp site outside of the roving for Parks On The Air.

After watching weather reports all week, it looked like it would be pretty nasty
out in Mexia and so the day before the planned trip I cancelled my campsite
reservation and planned a new route for the rove.  Managed to log a few stations
while activating the four parks that I visited, including one station on 2M FM
on my way to Lake Mineral Wells State Park.

73 de KJ5T