[3830] CQ160 CW K8CN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8CN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 15:07:12 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

Total:  QSOs = 109  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 0  Total Score = 7,975

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Given the abysmal antenna situation here, I have no right to enter a 160M
contest. The wire used is a 135 foot doublet, center-fed with window line, and
one leg droops to within 10 feet of the ground while the other leg peaks at 25
feet and slopes downward from there.  I didn't intend to enter this contest, but
got hooked early Saturday morning just seeing who could hear me, and ended up
spending time both Saturday and Sunday early mornings as well a brief time
Saturday night.  Best 'DX' was California, and I didn't stay up to hear the EU
stations I couldn't work anyway.  Had fun just testing the waters!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,

Mike, K8CN